Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Revamp Coming Soon


So, as my counter tells me, I only have ten posts on the site so far but it's time for a revamp. I have been working furiously on some new pictures and a couple of new projects that are taking longer than expected, the reason for my sporadic postings, and as these come together I'm also redoing the site so I can more adequately update it and maintain it. It may be a week or so until I get the new site up but it will still be here on blogger but should be a little bit more polished. We'll see what I can do but under any circumstances I will have more regular posts coming up. I know I keep promising it but this time...its going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Check Out The Flickr!

About

Tallmadge, Ohio, United States
I'm Mike and I'm The Perpetual Hobbyist! I'm an avid home brewer, tinkerer, and traveler. Even though I work a 9-5, I always find time to indulge in my passions - even with a tight schedule. Join me as I make the most of my free time - learning and doing as many things as I can

Followers