Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Sartorialist - FStoppers

Just wanted to share a quick video that I saw on FStoppers this morning. If you're not familiar with what FStoppers is, they show all kinds of behind the scenes videos about photo and video production. Everything they show is fantastic and the site is a daily haunt for me.

This video is the story of Scott Schuman of The Sartorialist blog. He does a lot of street photography (the focus of the video).

Check out the video and then hit FStoppers for the rest of the story!



[Intel Visual Life via FStoppers]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Check Out The Flickr!

About

Tallmadge, Ohio, United States
I'm Mike and I'm The Perpetual Hobbyist! I'm an avid home brewer, tinkerer, and traveler. Even though I work a 9-5, I always find time to indulge in my passions - even with a tight schedule. Join me as I make the most of my free time - learning and doing as many things as I can

Followers